Free topic: Tarot

 In this blog I would like to talk to you about something I have been doing since I was 12 years old: reading tarot.




I do not remember when my interest in cards began, but my first memories as a child, I was already drawing them on gridded notebook pages. It wasn't until I was 12 that I collected money and bought my first deck of cards. It was the Egyptian tarot.

I quickly learned how to do readings, and the fact that my mother's friends found it very entertaining and asked for sessions also helped the process. However, it was not until I arrived at the university that I opened my readings to anyone on the street, without charge.

For me, cards are not a way to read the future, but a way to do conscious meditation. Through the question a person arrives with, we identify a topic that is occupying a large part of their thoughts. Through the session, card by card, I pose possible futures.With this we discuss which emotions are aroused and we arrive at the root of this story in something specific to the present. Whether the person likes this possible future or not, the person finds the tools to be able to manage the decisions in attention to the feelings, proactively and with a grounded perspective.


Each card has a message that tells us about a present, a moment in human experience. That is why they do not speak to us of the future, but give us the possibility of imagining it in order to build it.

The most repeated question is about love, but there are many and of all kinds. One of the most beautiful in all these years came from a girl artist who asked how to find inspiration.

It is also very rewarding to meet people after months, and to be thanked for the help. They tell me that everything went well, or that thanks to what I invited them to work on, they were able to solve a problem better. The funny thing is that many times I don't remember the person or the reading, but it's nice to know that just by talking to someone and inviting them to reflect from another perspective, great things come up.

-César H. Navarro

Comentarios

  1. I don't know anything about tarot and they have never read me the cards, I'm a little scared I don't know why I would like to do it one day. If it is gratifyingly for you, I am very happy that you do<3

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Wow how interesting! I like your way of defining the objective of the tarot.
    I have never done a session, but it attracts my attention.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Future studies? hopefully

Free topic: juggle flags