A country I would like to visit: Norway
Well, the country that I would like to go is Norway. Since I was ten, I saw some videos of travelers on Youtube about beautiful natural places. I lived as a child in the south of Chile, in a small town named Los Muermos. It is surrounded by forests and lakes, yes I know, very similar to Norway, but theres one big difference: the aurora borealis. Seeing the northern lights (as they are also known) even one night, would be one of the best things in my life.
However, about nature and conservation, the facts speak for themselves. At least in numbers lol.
Thats the principal reason for me to travel there. Know, corroborate and to contrast the image on internet and the real state of the things. Could be magical or a big capitalist lie.
- César H. Navarro


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario