My future job: an eco-gay-catlover-multitasking-journalist
I am in my last year of college, so without a doubt, work is a big part of my day-to-day life. Since my first year of college I have worked on various projects with cool teams. Now, looking back, I don't know how it happened. I only know that because I came from another region I was always meeting people and talking about my interests, so many people have contacted me afterwards offering work and we have been able to do interesting things that have left me with a great experience.
I honestly don't see myself sitting in an office. I hate it. Thanks to these years of external projects, my own and the university, the seed of the freelancer has been installed in me. I consider that it would be the way of working that would make me very happy for the stimulating: to devote myself to a determined project with a determined date of term to later initiate another one, it is very entertaining from the creative thing, the change of spaces, the challenges, and the people who know.
However, it also presents many obstacles, especially in terms of stability. The coronavirus came to teach me about that. All my projects for this year were cancelled or postponed. And obviously, there is no payment.
I have many topics of interest, especially environmental journalism, anti-fashion and teaching. I really don't have much defined for the future, I just know that to be a freelancer I need another part-time job that is not necessarily as a journalist. One that only gives me a permanent salary every month and a free time a week in which to be able to dedicate myself to what I am really passionate about. It will be hard, but I know that to live I only need the basics and to give a good life to my cat called Gucci (attached photo).
Last but not least, becoming a tiktoker is also a great possibility. We'll see where it takes me.
- César H. Navarro
Gucciberto aka guccistoso

I love when you say that becoming a tiktoker is also a great possibility, I would be honored to following you!
ResponderBorrari love tiktok i had a couple of viral videos hahaha I hope I can develop those projects at some point
ResponderBorrarWow, I laughed a lot at the title. I think you have pretty clear ideals. I hope your plans go as expected and that you share your life with many more kittens.
ResponderBorrar