The best concert: Ruidosa fest
One of the best concerts I ever been was the first version of “Ruidosa fest”. I had just come to live in Santiago from the south. It was March 2016, and my best friend (who had already been in the city for a year) invited me. I was so excited cause, indeed, all things was new for me.
The event was at the house of culture of Providencia. The number of people was low in comparison of the others future versions, but enough to create a good climate of comfortable enjoyment.
Various women feminist artist performed at the concert, but two of my favourites were Planta Carnívora y Marineros. The first artist is known by her irreverent rap about topics like pop culture, young situations y vaginas. One of the best moments of her show was the part of “Jagged vagina”. She fell to the ground and singing: “My jagged vagina will infect you. My piranha teeth are not normal. You see, it will hurt, i will it you. And I put your penis in your anal rectum”. The people was crazy. It was very memorable.
While Marineros, is a band of two women with a soft pop melody, with electro notes and classic instruments. Her show was a travel to different emotions and states of dance.
After that night i was convinced that Santiago is a great and interesting city.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario